Monday, September 15, 2008

Weekend Update!



This weekend was my niece's birthday, Haleigh. I am forever misspelling her name or thinking that I am misspelling her name. Anyhoo, she turned 7 on Saturday and my brother and sister in law had a family dinner last night. Aside from containing three active kids and two babies to the living room and trying to explain to my husband that they are not going to sit on the couch with their hands folded nicely in their lap, it was a good time. Haleigh about hyperventilated when my parents bought her the new Disney Ariel princess movie. My ol' Hannah Montana doll was a mere yeah! Emily did great until she tried to crawl into the kitchen where their dog, Sugar, was kenneled. Sugar barked at Emily who in turned fell to pieces crying. I took her outside to walk around and brought her back in the house. She was still doing the sniffy cry snorting thing and while I was feeding her dinner she saw Sugar and freaked again. Could this mean that she will be afraid of dogs like her mother? Hmmm....either way I hate for her to be afraid of dogs but not so upset that now there is a shot of never owning a dog...sorry dog fans but I do not want a dog or any other pet...I already have two, Jonathan and Jake. They are like animals with their mess and loud, rowdy play. :) Yeah, I just compared them to dogs...well actually puppies...they are the hyper ones. Her are some pics from yesterday. The last ones are of Emily's pig tails....LOVE IT!






0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie