Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Emily!

Well it has come and gone and I was rather emotional about it. The week leading up to her birthday, which was a week ago today, I was emotional and teary. I guess after having the boys I just know how fast it goes and feel like my year with her truely started at 9 months when I started staying home with her. She is an amazing baby and really pretty easy to care for...so far. I love her too much! Her birthday was filled with my emotions and cupcakes and presents. Emily had a cupcake on her birthday and loved it. She devoured it. She opened her present which was bigger than herself. We bought her the Fisher Price Laugh and Learn House. She loves it. There is so much to do with it that it really does contain her. On Sunday we had a party for her at the pool. It turned out fantastic. My husband was really involved in conversations and I had to remind him to get pictures. We got a lot of great gifts and had a good time. Emily destroyed her cake. I had a feeling after the cupcake on her birthday that she would. She stuck her hands out while I was trying to put it on her highchair tray. She ate cake like an olympian. She was shoving fist fulls into her mouth. At one point I thought she was just mashing it around the tray, but when I got her out there was not enough cake in her bib, tray, or floor. She ate too much, even out of the folds of her arm. She went straight to the pool shower and I could feel her stomach gurgle. My girl who doesn't eat sweet treats was on overload. At least it was her party. Too much fun and now *gasp* she is a toddler. Well as long as I'm living my baby she'll be. :)







0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie