Monday, July 7, 2008

Are we really bloggers?



So I never thought that I would be a blogger but after reading some very fun blogs of friends I thought, why not? So here I am trying to navigate in uncharted waters to create a family blog. As some of you know already, we have a baby website for Emily. You can view it at









If all goes well with the blogging we will discontinue our site membership and blog about Emily and all her milestones here. I am thinking this will be better in the end because it can be about all of us! :) Here is to hoping that we (I) can manage this blog and make it work!






Just an FYI, Jonathan is 14, Jake is 8, and Emily is quickly(too quickly) approaching 1. All the kids are doing well and enjoying their time at home. I too am enjoying the change from frantic mornings to get to school to teach to relaxing, "you want pancakes for breakfast" mornings. Only 1 month till school starts.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie