Sunday, August 3, 2008

Emily's park playdate and Jonathan returns!

On Friday my best girlfriends from college and their babies met us at the park for a play date. Erica is too cute and already 5 months pregnant! Caleb is like a cherub and was so excited to give high fives! Ian is a doll. Just 3 weeks younger than Emily, Dixie and I have paired these two up in marriage. Ian reminds me of Jonathan in that he is always smiling and such the silly baby. I LOVE his grin! Truly you could eat him up with a spoon he is a doll! Emily enjoyed swinging and going to lunch with her little boyfriend. They had a little chat at the table and were SO well behaved! They should be. We have been meeting up and taking these little babies to lunch since they were less than a month old. I love my friends and their babies. We are so excited for Erica's little boy to come this December. I am waiting for the news that Dixie will be next. If the next ones are anything like their first then they will be doubly blessed!

Here are a few pictures and more to come. I can't seem to find my cable for the camera but when I do I will post new pics.





Jonathan came home from a month and a half trip to his dad's house. It was good to see him even with his overgrown hair! Aside from needing a haircut, he is taller and broader! We spent the day with his dad and brother Jake shopping for school clothes. The boys loved it! I felt bad for the boys as I can truly see how much they want time with their dad. Unfortunately it just doesn't happen enough.

Jonathan definitely is different. Whatever routines his father instilled are helping him be more self reliant and responsible. Ok, it has only been 1 day but we are going to stick with it. We are glad to have him back! :) We went to the pool in the afternoon minus their dad who went back to North Carolina. We also took Jonathan out to eat at his request to O'Charleys. He is sick of Chickfilet! Can't say I blame him.

Also, my husband deserves applause for handling the whole "family shopping trip". I know how hard it must have been for him and I know how hard it would be for me if it were reversed. Overall, he did well! :)

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie