Friday, January 23, 2009

FFF



Welcome everyone!! It's Fabulous Foto Friday!

So, here are the rules:

1. Post a special picture that you took during the week. If you have more than one that you want to post, that would be great also. It can be any kind of picture (i.e. funny, silly, weird, artsy, fun, whatever).

2. Write about what the picture is about and what it means to you.

3. Leave me a comment so that I know your participating!


And without further ado...





These pics are from yesterday's playdate. Ian, Caleb, his baby brother Jay are my girlfriends' precious boys. We went through the teaching program in college together and I feel so lucky to have them in my life and in Emily's life.
Check out the originator of the foto Friday blogs...Kimmey at

http://ourlifesjourney02.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

Thanks so much for joining in!!!!

What a bunch of cuties!! Don't you just love playdates?! They're great!

Denise said...

All those kids are SO cute! I wish I knew more mommies that lived close to have more playdates with! :) You should move closer so Emily and Emily can play! LMAO! :)

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie