Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thankful Tuesday



OK...so a blogger friend, Denise, has given me an assignment to write about ten things I am thankful for...she did hers about her husband and I too will follow suite.
For my husband....

1. I am thankful that you are full of determination...otherwise I would never have met you....you did chase me (now it is a matter of public record!)

2. I am thankful that you are so stinkin smart....about most things. It has helped you become successful. You are a great provider! Don't be fooled though....you still don't know everything...and everything can't always be proven.

3. I am thankful for the amazing beautiful daughter you have given me. Never in a lifetime did I think I would have been blessed with a daughter!

4. I am thankful that you like the finer things in life! I love that you want to travel and shop too.

5. I am thankful that you are a home body. I love that you want to be with me instead of going out with the guys.

6. I am thankful for our ice cream breaks. I am glad you have a sweet tooth.

7. I am thankful that you love music and want it on in the house. I hate when it is quite.

8. I am thankful that you put up with my emotional moments and know that I love my kids to a fault sometimes.

9. I am thankful that we got married on the beach and skipped the big to do!

10. I am thankful for you!

4 comments:

Denise said...

AWWWWWWWWW! That was sooooooo sweet! What a gorgeous wedding picture! :)

I am so glad you did this! :)

Trina said...

Very sweet!!

Mazlo family said...

So sweet and I love the wedding picture.

Stories of a Happy Mom said...

Looks like you have a great guy in your life! I'm happy for you! :)

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie