Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Five List

Again my blogger friend Denise has these great writing assignments and this one looks so fun. Thanks Denise for having such an awesome blog!

Five Things On My To Do List
1. Get Jonathan up and to school
2. Go grocery shopping
3. Go to Jake's Thanksgiving lunch today
4. Never ending laundry
5. Returns at Old Navy, Target, Bed Bath and Beyond

Five Things I Like To Snack On
1. Popcorn
2. Chex Trail Mix
3. Red apple slices
4. Chips
5. Wheat Thins

Five Things I Would Do If I Was A Millionaire
1. Pay off everything
2. Upgrade our home- MOVE
3. Invest
4. College funds and trusts
5. Pay off my family's debts

Five Places I Have Lived
1. Louisiana
2. Alabama
3. Georgia
4. Hawaii
5. There is no five...yet.

Five People I am Tagging....

Tag your it....it's your turn to blog about your fives.

1. Jackie
2. Adriana
3. Amanda
4. Diana
5. Laura-your blog is sleeping...time to wake it up!:)

1 comments:

Denise said...

You have tons of laundry to do too? Ugh. I HATE laundry - HATE it! :(

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie